Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Binding - Phase Two: Professional ones

Okay, so I quickly got over using elastic bandages because not only are they uncomfortable, they're just not effective for the long-haul. I knew that would be the case, but I got it simply to hold me over until I get something better.

And that "better" just came in today. I bought the black compression muscle shirt from Underworks.com. I ordered it yesterday morning and it arrived today, from Miami, FL all the way to Hawaii. Nice!

Does it work? Well, yeah, but it doesn't completely flatten out the chest area. There's still a noticeable bump there, but I think with some layering it'll work. I will try different types of layers to see what will work, but for the most part I am happy that I made this one my first purchase. I can use it at the gym or underneath my clothes.

More on that later...have a slight headache. Could've been a combination of playing ODST with the muscle shirt on, staring at the tv screen too long, not getting enough to eat and drink, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment