Thursday, April 15, 2010

Binding - Day One

So even though I got paid today, I made myself go to Longs/CVS yesterday and used some tip money to buy a couple of elastic bandages to use as a binder until I get something a little more professional-grade. I know I've been able to pass on and off without binding, but keeping those things out of plain sight will make it a lot easier.

But it hurts, gives me trouble with breathing, and the resulting lack of oxygen to the brain made me a little weak and tired today. Hopefully I'll adjust. I asked myself today, "Is it worth it?" and a soft voice stood undeterred by the pain with the answer, "Yes."

Until this problem is permanently fixed, I just gotta suck it up and take it like a man XD

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it'll get a little easier the more you use it. And especially once you get something better, surely those help with that problem. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete